Localization of calcitonin receptor-like receptor and receptor activity modifying protein 1 in enteric neurons, dorsal root ganglia, and the spinal cord of the rat
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 490, Issue 3, pages 239–255, 26 September 2005
How to Cite
Cottrell, G. S., Roosterman, D., Marvizon, J.-C., Song, B., Wick, E., Pikios, S., Wong, H., Berthelier, C., Tang, Y., Sternini, C., Bunnett, N. W. and Grady, E. F. (2005), Localization of calcitonin receptor-like receptor and receptor activity modifying protein 1 in enteric neurons, dorsal root ganglia, and the spinal cord of the rat. J. Comp. Neurol., 490: 239–255. doi: 10.1002/cne.20669
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK39957, DK 57840, DK52388, DK57037, DK54155, DK41301, DA12609
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!