Unitary hypothesis for multiple triggers of the pain and strain of migraine
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Special Issue: The Anatomy of the Soul
Volume 493, Issue 1, pages 9–14, 5 December 2005
How to Cite
Burstein, R. and Jakubowski, M. (2005), Unitary hypothesis for multiple triggers of the pain and strain of migraine. J. Comp. Neurol., 493: 9–14. doi: 10.1002/cne.20688
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DE13347, NS051484, NS35611
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!