Organization of Kenyon cells in subdivisions of the mushroom bodies of a lepidopteran insect
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 491, Issue 3, pages 290–304, 24 October 2005
How to Cite
Sjöholm, M., Sinakevitch, I., Ignell, R., Strausfeld, N. J. and Hansson, B. S. (2005), Organization of Kenyon cells in subdivisions of the mushroom bodies of a lepidopteran insect. J. Comp. Neurol., 491: 290–304. doi: 10.1002/cne.20698
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2005
- Swedish Foundation for International Cooperation in Research and Higher Education
- European Union. Grant Number: EU-FET AMOTH IST-2001-33066
- Swedish Research Council
- Human Frontiers Science Program. Grant Number: RG0143/2001-B
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IBN0411958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!