Mapping auditory core, lateral belt, and parabelt cortices in the human superior temporal gyrus
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 491, Issue 3, pages 270–289, 24 October 2005
How to Cite
Sweet, R. A., Dorph-Petersen, K.-A. and Lewis, D. A. (2005), Mapping auditory core, lateral belt, and parabelt cortices in the human superior temporal gyrus. J. Comp. Neurol., 491: 270–289. doi: 10.1002/cne.20702
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2004
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: MH 045156, MH 066231, MH 071533
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!