Postnatal phenotype and localization of spinal cord V1 derived interneurons
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 493, Issue 2, pages 177–192, 12 December 2005
How to Cite
Alvarez, F. J., Jonas, P. C., Sapir, T., Hartley, R., Berrocal, M. C., Geiman, E. J., Todd, A. J. and Goulding, M. (2005), Postnatal phenotype and localization of spinal cord V1 derived interneurons. J. Comp. Neurol., 493: 177–192. doi: 10.1002/cne.20711
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS047357
- Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation
- Human Science Frontiers Organization Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!