Overlapping intracellular and differential synaptic distributions of dopamine D1 and glutamate N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors in rat nucleus accumbens
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 492, Issue 4, pages 442–455, 28 November 2005
How to Cite
Hara, Y. and Pickel, V. M. (2005), Overlapping intracellular and differential synaptic distributions of dopamine D1 and glutamate N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors in rat nucleus accumbens. J. Comp. Neurol., 492: 442–455. doi: 10.1002/cne.20740
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2005
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA04600
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH40342
- Supreme Council of Freemason's Scottish Rite
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!