Immunohistochemical localization of GAD67-expressing neurons and processes in the rat brainstem: Subregional distribution in the nucleus tractus solitarius
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 493, Issue 2, pages 274–290, 12 December 2005
How to Cite
Fong, A. Y., Stornetta, R. L., Foley, C. M. and Potts, J. T. (2005), Immunohistochemical localization of GAD67-expressing neurons and processes in the rat brainstem: Subregional distribution in the nucleus tractus solitarius. J. Comp. Neurol., 493: 274–290. doi: 10.1002/cne.20758
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL059167, HL28785
- Children's Research Centre of Michigan
- Children's Hospital of Michigan. Grant Number: CRCM-440017
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Grant Number: NNA04CC62G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!