Morphological impairments in retinal neurons of the scotopic visual pathway in a monkey model of Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 493, Issue 2, pages 261–273, 12 December 2005
How to Cite
Cuenca, N., Herrero, M.-T., Angulo, A., de Juan, E., Martínez-Navarrete, G. C., López, S., Barcia, C. and Martín-Nieto, J. (2005), Morphological impairments in retinal neurons of the scotopic visual pathway in a monkey model of Parkinson's disease. J. Comp. Neurol., 493: 261–273. doi: 10.1002/cne.20761
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2004
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología, Spain. Grant Number: BFI2003-01404
- Generalitat Valenciana, Spain. Grant Numbers: CTIDIB/2002/146, GV04B/452
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!