Frontotemporal and dopaminergic control of idea generation and creative drive
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Special Issue: The Anatomy of the Soul
Volume 493, Issue 1, pages 147–153, 5 December 2005
How to Cite
Flaherty, A. W. (2005), Frontotemporal and dopaminergic control of idea generation and creative drive. J. Comp. Neurol., 493: 147–153. doi: 10.1002/cne.20768
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K08 NS02067-01
- Claflin Distinguished Scholar Award, Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!