Projections from bed nuclei of the stria terminalis, dorsomedial nucleus: Implications for cerebral hemisphere integration of neuroendocrine, autonomic, and drinking responses
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 494, Issue 1, pages 75–107, 1 January 2006
How to Cite
Dong, H.-W. and Swanson, L. W. (2006), Projections from bed nuclei of the stria terminalis, dorsomedial nucleus: Implications for cerebral hemisphere integration of neuroendocrine, autonomic, and drinking responses. J. Comp. Neurol., 494: 75–107. doi: 10.1002/cne.20790
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 2R01NS16686
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!