Distinct expression of TRPM8, TRPA1, and TRPV1 mRNAs in rat primary afferent neurons with aδ/c-fibers and colocalization with trk receptors
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 493, Issue 4, pages 596–606, 26 December 2005
How to Cite
Kobayashi, K., Fukuoka, T., Obata, K., Yamanaka, H., Dai, Y., Tokunaga, A. and Noguchi, K. (2005), Distinct expression of TRPM8, TRPA1, and TRPV1 mRNAs in rat primary afferent neurons with aδ/c-fibers and colocalization with trk receptors. J. Comp. Neurol., 493: 596–606. doi: 10.1002/cne.20794
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2005
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture/Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 15592149, 155300116
- Grant for the Open Research Center at Hyogo College of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!