Trigeminal transition zone/rostral ventromedial medulla connections and facilitation of orofacial hyperalgesia after masseter inflammation in rats
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 493, Issue 4, pages 510–523, 26 December 2005
How to Cite
Sugiyo, S., Takemura, M., Dubner, R. and Ren, K. (2005), Trigeminal transition zone/rostral ventromedial medulla connections and facilitation of orofacial hyperalgesia after masseter inflammation in rats. J. Comp. Neurol., 493: 510–523. doi: 10.1002/cne.20797
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2005
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DE11964, DE15374
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!