Cellular composition and cytoarchitecture of the adult human subventricular zone: A niche of neural stem cells
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 494, Issue 3, pages 415–434, 20 January 2006
How to Cite
Quiñones-Hinojosa, A., Sanai, N., Soriano-Navarro, M., Gonzalez-Perez, O., Mirzadeh, Z., Gil-Perotin, S., Romero-Rodriguez, R., Berger, M. S., Garcia-Verdugo, J. M. and Alvarez-Buylla, A. (2006), Cellular composition and cytoarchitecture of the adult human subventricular zone: A niche of neural stem cells. J. Comp. Neurol., 494: 415–434. doi: 10.1002/cne.20798
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1F32NS047011-01, RO1 HD032116
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Medical Student Fellowship
- David B. Anderson American Brain Tumor Association Fellowship
- Ministry of Science and Technology of Spain. Grant Number: SAF 03229
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Madrid. Grant Number: Exp. 01/9513
- University of California Institute for Mexico and the United States
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!