Composition of perineuronal nets in the adult rat cerebellum and the cellular origin of their components
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 494, Issue 4, pages 559–577, 1 February 2006
How to Cite
Carulli, D., Rhodes, K. E., Brown, D. J., Bonnert, T. P., Pollack, S. J., Oliver, K., Strata, P. and Fawcett, J. W. (2006), Composition of perineuronal nets in the adult rat cerebellum and the cellular origin of their components. J. Comp. Neurol., 494: 559–577. doi: 10.1002/cne.20822
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2005
- Wellcome Trust
- Medical Research Council
- Action Research
- The Henry Smith Charity
- European Union Framework 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!