Coronal organ of ascidians and the evolutionary significance of secondary sensory cells in chordates
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 495, Issue 4, pages 363–373, 1 April 2006
How to Cite
Manni, L., Mackie, G. O., Caicci, F., Zaniolo, G. and Burighel, P. (2006), Coronal organ of ascidians and the evolutionary significance of secondary sensory cells in chordates. J. Comp. Neurol., 495: 363–373. doi: 10.1002/cne.20867
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2005
- Università di Padova
- Ministero della Università e Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!