Drosophila synaptotagmin I null mutants show severe alterations in vesicle populations but calcium-binding motif mutants do not
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 496, Issue 1, pages 1–12, 1 May 2006
How to Cite
Loewen, C. A., Royer, S. M. and Reist, N. E. (2006), Drosophila synaptotagmin I null mutants show severe alterations in vesicle populations but calcium-binding motif mutants do not. J. Comp. Neurol., 496: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/cne.20868
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!