Distributions of two gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor types in a cichlid fish suggest functional specialization
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 495, Issue 3, pages 314–323, 20 March 2006
How to Cite
Chen, C.-C. and Fernald, R. D. (2006), Distributions of two gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor types in a cichlid fish suggest functional specialization. J. Comp. Neurol., 495: 314–323. doi: 10.1002/cne.20877
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2005
- Lucille P. Markey Biomedical Research Fellowship
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: J. Javits Award NS34950
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!