Photoreceptor layer of salmonid fishes: Transformation and loss of single cones in juvenile fish
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 495, Issue 2, pages 213–235, 10 March 2006
How to Cite
Cheng, C. L., Flamarique, I. N., Hárosi, F. I., Rickers-Haunerland, J. and Haunerland, N. H. (2006), Photoreceptor layer of salmonid fishes: Transformation and loss of single cones in juvenile fish. J. Comp. Neurol., 495: 213–235. doi: 10.1002/cne.20879
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2005
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 238886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!