Targeting dopamine D2 and cannabinoid-1 (CB1) receptors in rat nucleus accumbens
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 495, Issue 3, pages 299–313, 20 March 2006
How to Cite
Pickel, V. M., Chan, J., Kearn, C. S. and Mackie, K. (2006), Targeting dopamine D2 and cannabinoid-1 (CB1) receptors in rat nucleus accumbens. J. Comp. Neurol., 495: 299–313. doi: 10.1002/cne.20881
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DA 04600, 005130, DA11322, DA00286
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!