Cortical connections of the auditory cortex in marmoset monkeys: Core and medial belt regions
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 496, Issue 1, pages 27–71, 1 May 2006
How to Cite
de la Mothe, L. A., Blumell, S., Kajikawa, Y. and Hackett, T. A. (2006), Cortical connections of the auditory cortex in marmoset monkeys: Core and medial belt regions. J. Comp. Neurol., 496: 27–71. doi: 10.1002/cne.20923
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2005
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute on Deafness and other Communications Disorders. Grant Number: R01 04318
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!