Expression of Prox1 during mouse cochlear development
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 496, Issue 2, pages 172–186, 10 May 2006
How to Cite
Bermingham-McDonogh, O., Oesterle, E. C., Stone, J. S., Hume, C. R., Huynh, H. M. and Hayashi, T. (2006), Expression of Prox1 during mouse cochlear development. J. Comp. Neurol., 496: 172–186. doi: 10.1002/cne.20944
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DC005953, DC003944, DC003696, DC006437
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Number: P30 DC004661
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P30 HD002274
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Grant Number: NAG-2-1415
- Virginia Merrill Bloedel Hearing Research Center Hearing Regeneration Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!