The last two authors contributed equally to this work.
Structure and autonomic innervation of the swim bladder in the zebrafish (Danio rerio)
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 495, Issue 5, pages 587–606, 10 April 2006
How to Cite
Finney, J. L., Robertson, G. N., McGee, C. A.S., Smith, F. M. and Croll, R. P. (2006), Structure and autonomic innervation of the swim bladder in the zebrafish (Danio rerio). J. Comp. Neurol., 495: 587–606. doi: 10.1002/cne.20948
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2005
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 38863-04
- Canadian Space Agency. Grant Number: 9F007-046016/001/ST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!