Sex differences in the anatomical and functional organization of the periaqueductal gray-rostral ventromedial medullary pathway in the rat: A potential circuit mediating the sexually dimorphic actions of morphine
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 496, Issue 5, pages 723–738, 10 June 2006
How to Cite
Loyd, D. R. and Murphy, A. Z. (2006), Sex differences in the anatomical and functional organization of the periaqueductal gray-rostral ventromedial medullary pathway in the rat: A potential circuit mediating the sexually dimorphic actions of morphine. J. Comp. Neurol., 496: 723–738. doi: 10.1002/cne.20962
- Issue online: 13 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DA16272, AR49555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!