Expression of the glycinergic system during the course of embryonic development in the mouse spinal cord and its co-localization with GABA immunoreactivity
Article first published online: 20 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 496, Issue 6, pages 832–846, 20 June 2006
How to Cite
Allain, A.-E., Baïri, A., Meyrand, P. and Branchereau, P. (2006), Expression of the glycinergic system during the course of embryonic development in the mouse spinal cord and its co-localization with GABA immunoreactivity. J. Comp. Neurol., 496: 832–846. doi: 10.1002/cne.20967
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2005
- Conseil Régional d'Aquitaine
- Institut pour la Recherche sur la Moelle épinière et l'Encéphale. Grant Number: IRME/2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!