Developmental regulation of α-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazole-propionic acid receptor subunit expression in forebrain and relationship to regional susceptibility to hypoxic/ischemic injury. II. Human cerebral white matter and cortex
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 497, Issue 1, pages 61–77, 1 July 2006
How to Cite
Talos, D. M., Follett, P. L., Folkerth, R. D., Fishman, R. E., Trachtenberg, F. L., Volpe, J. J. and Jensen, F. E. (2006), Developmental regulation of α-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazole-propionic acid receptor subunit expression in forebrain and relationship to regional susceptibility to hypoxic/ischemic injury. II. Human cerebral white matter and cortex. J. Comp. Neurol., 497: 61–77. doi: 10.1002/cne.20978
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2005
- William Randolph Hearst Foundation
- Epilepsy Foundation
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: NS31718, NS38475
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HD01359
- Charles H. Hood Foundation
- United Cerebral Palsy Foundation
- Mental Retardation Research Center Grant (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development). Grant Number: P30 HD18655
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!