Sox3 expression identifies neural progenitors in persistent neonatal and adult mouse forebrain germinative zones
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 497, Issue 1, pages 88–100, 1 July 2006
How to Cite
Wang, T.-W., Stromberg, G. P., Whitney, J. T., Brower, N. W., Klymkowsky, M. W. and Parent, J. M. (2006), Sox3 expression identifies neural progenitors in persistent neonatal and adult mouse forebrain germinative zones. J. Comp. Neurol., 497: 88–100. doi: 10.1002/cne.20984
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS42143, HD044775
- American Federation for Aging Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!