Development of microglia in the cerebral white matter of the human fetus and infant
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 497, Issue 2, pages 199–208, 10 July 2006
How to Cite
Billiards, S. S., Haynes, R. L., Folkerth, R. D., Trachtenberg, F. L., Liu, L. G., Volpe, J. J. and Kinney, H. C. (2006), Development of microglia in the cerebral white matter of the human fetus and infant. J. Comp. Neurol., 497: 199–208. doi: 10.1002/cne.20991
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2005
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Number: PO1-NS38475
- National Institute of Child Health and Development (NICHD) (Children's Hospital Mental Retardation Research Center). Grant Number: P30-HD18655
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!