Mapping of notch activation during cochlear development in mice: Implications for determination of prosensory domain and cell fate diversification
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 497, Issue 3, pages 502–518, 20 July 2006
How to Cite
Murata, J., Tokunaga, A., Okano, H. and Kubo, T. (2006), Mapping of notch activation during cochlear development in mice: Implications for determination of prosensory domain and cell fate diversification. J. Comp. Neurol., 497: 502–518. doi: 10.1002/cne.20997
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2005
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 15591814
- Japan Science and Technology Corp. (CREST)
- 21st Century COE Program of the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!