Calcium-binding proteins, neuronal nitric oxide synthase, and GABA help to distinguish different pallial areas in the developing and adult chicken. I. Hippocampal formation and hyperpallium
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 497, Issue 5, pages 751–771, 10 August 2006
How to Cite
Suárez, J., Dávila, J. C., Real, M. á., Guirado, S. and Medina, L. (2006), Calcium-binding proteins, neuronal nitric oxide synthase, and GABA help to distinguish different pallial areas in the developing and adult chicken. I. Hippocampal formation and hyperpallium. J. Comp. Neurol., 497: 751–771. doi: 10.1002/cne.21004
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Spanish Dirección General de Investigación-Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER). Grant Number: BFI2003-06453-C02-01/02
- Séneca. Grant Number: PB/50/FS/02
- Red Centro de Investigación de Enfermedades Neurológicas-Nodo 318
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!