Phototoxic-induced photoreceptor degeneration causes retinal ganglion cell degeneration in pigmented rats
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 498, Issue 2, pages 163–179, 10 September 2006
How to Cite
Marco-Gomariz, M. A., Hurtado-Montalbán, N., Vidal-Sanz, M., Lund, R. D. and Villegas-Pérez, M. P. (2006), Phototoxic-induced photoreceptor degeneration causes retinal ganglion cell degeneration in pigmented rats. J. Comp. Neurol., 498: 163–179. doi: 10.1002/cne.21028
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2005
- Government of Spain. Grant Numbers: ISCIII-C03/13, FIS-PI020407, BFI2002-03742
- European Union. Grant Number: EU QLK6-CT-2001-00385
- NIH. Grant Number: EY14032
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!