This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Plasticity within striatal direct pathway neurons after neonatal dopamine depletion is mediated through a novel functional coupling of serotonin 5-HT2 receptors to the ERK 1/2 map kinase pathway†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
Published 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 498, Issue 3, pages 415–430, 20 September 2006
How to Cite
Brown, P. and Gerfen, C. R. (2006), Plasticity within striatal direct pathway neurons after neonatal dopamine depletion is mediated through a novel functional coupling of serotonin 5-HT2 receptors to the ERK 1/2 map kinase pathway. J. Comp. Neurol., 498: 415–430. doi: 10.1002/cne.21034
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2005
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!