Characterization of neuropeptide Y2 receptor protein expression in the mouse brain. I. Distribution in cell bodies and nerve terminals
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 499, Issue 3, pages 357–390, 20 November 2006
How to Cite
Stanić, D., Brumovsky, P., Fetissov, S., Shuster, S., Herzog, H. and Hökfelt, T. (2006), Characterization of neuropeptide Y2 receptor protein expression in the mouse brain. I. Distribution in cell bodies and nerve terminals. J. Comp. Neurol., 499: 357–390. doi: 10.1002/cne.21046
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2005
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 04X-2887
- European Union. Grant Number: NEWMOOD,LSHM-CT-2004-503474
- Marianne and Marcus Wallenberg Foundation
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Wallenberg Consortium North. Grant Number: KAW 2003.0043
- Carrillo Oñativia Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!