Expression of vesicular glutamate transporter 1 immunoreactivity in peripheral and central endings of trigeminal mesencephalic nucleus neurons in the rat
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 498, Issue 1, pages 129–141, 1 September 2006
How to Cite
Pang, Y. W., Li, J.-L., Nakamura, K., Wu, S., Kaneko, T. and Mizuno, N. (2006), Expression of vesicular glutamate transporter 1 immunoreactivity in peripheral and central endings of trigeminal mesencephalic nucleus neurons in the rat. J. Comp. Neurol., 498: 129–141. doi: 10.1002/cne.21047
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2005
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30470907, 30570980
- Foundation for Key Teacher of the Fourth Military Medical University
- Ministry of Education, Sports, Science, and Culture of Japan. Grant Numbers: 16200025, 17022020, 1765100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!