Fate of endogenous stem/progenitor cells following spinal cord injury
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 498, Issue 4, pages 525–538, 1 October 2006
How to Cite
Horky, L. L., Galimi, F., Gage, F. H. and Horner, P. J. (2006), Fate of endogenous stem/progenitor cells following spinal cord injury. J. Comp. Neurol., 498: 525–538. doi: 10.1002/cne.21065
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2005
- Neuroplasticity of Aging training grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Paralysis Project, Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Glaucoma Research Foundation. Grant Number: NSO46724
- Christopher Reeve Foundation, Project ALS. Grant Numbers: NIH AG21876, NS050217
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!