Cells in the vomeronasal organ express odorant receptors but project to the accessory olfactory bulb
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 498, Issue 4, pages 476–490, 1 October 2006
How to Cite
Lévai, O., Feistel, T., Breer, H. and Strotmann, J. (2006), Cells in the vomeronasal organ express odorant receptors but project to the accessory olfactory bulb. J. Comp. Neurol., 498: 476–490. doi: 10.1002/cne.21067
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!