Quantitative mapping of tryptophan hydroxylase-2, 5-HT1A, 5-HT1B, and serotonin transporter expression across the anteroposterior axis of the rat dorsal and median raphe nuclei
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 498, Issue 5, pages 611–623, 10 October 2006
How to Cite
Clark, M. S., McDevitt, R. A. and Neumaier, J. F. (2006), Quantitative mapping of tryptophan hydroxylase-2, 5-HT1A, 5-HT1B, and serotonin transporter expression across the anteroposterior axis of the rat dorsal and median raphe nuclei. J. Comp. Neurol., 498: 611–623. doi: 10.1002/cne.21073
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2005
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH 63303, MH 66548
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!