Gα encoding gene family of the malaria vector mosquito Anopheles gambiae: Expression analysis and immunolocalization of AGαq and AGαo in female antennae
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 499, Issue 4, pages 533–545, 1 December 2006
How to Cite
Rützler, M., Lu, T. and Zwiebel, L. J. (2006), Gα encoding gene family of the malaria vector mosquito Anopheles gambiae: Expression analysis and immunolocalization of AGαq and AGαo in female antennae. J. Comp. Neurol., 499: 533–545. doi: 10.1002/cne.21083
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2005
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: DC04692/AI56402
- Max Kade Post-doctoral Research Exchange grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!