Synaptic and nonsynaptic localization of GABAA receptors containing the α5 subunit in the rat brain
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 499, Issue 3, pages 458–470, 20 November 2006
How to Cite
Serwanski, D. R., Miralles, C. P., Christie, S. B., Mehta, A. K., Li, X. and De Blas, A. L. (2006), Synaptic and nonsynaptic localization of GABAA receptors containing the α5 subunit in the rat brain. J. Comp. Neurol., 499: 458–470. doi: 10.1002/cne.21115
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2006
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) (NIH). Grant Number: NS39287
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!