Innervation of orexin/hypocretin neurons by GABAergic, glutamatergic or cholinergic basal forebrain terminals evidenced by immunostaining for presynaptic vesicular transporter and postsynaptic scaffolding proteins
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 499, Issue 4, pages 645–661, 1 December 2006
How to Cite
Henny, P. and Jones, B. E. (2006), Innervation of orexin/hypocretin neurons by GABAergic, glutamatergic or cholinergic basal forebrain terminals evidenced by immunostaining for presynaptic vesicular transporter and postsynaptic scaffolding proteins. J. Comp. Neurol., 499: 645–661. doi: 10.1002/cne.21131
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2006
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: CIHR 13458
- U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: RO1 MH-60119-01A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!