Dynamic expression of the basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor neuroD in the rod and cone photoreceptor lineages in the retina of the embryonic and larval zebrafish
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 501, Issue 1, pages 1–12, 1 March 2007
How to Cite
Ochocinska, M. J. and Hitchcock, P. F. (2007), Dynamic expression of the basic helix-loop-helix transcription factor neuroD in the rod and cone photoreceptor lineages in the retina of the embryonic and larval zebrafish. J. Comp. Neurol., 501: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/cne.21150
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: T32 EY013934 (Vision Science Training Grant), RO1 EY07060, P30 EY07003 (Core Grant for Vision Research to the University of Michigan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!