Distribution of MT1 melatonin receptor immunoreactivity in the human hypothalamus and pituitary gland: Colocalization of MT1 with vasopressin, oxytocin, and corticotropin-releasing hormone
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 499, Issue 6, pages 897–910, 20 December 2006
How to Cite
Wu, Y.-H., Zhou, J.-N., Balesar, R., Unmehopa, U., Bao, A., Jockers, R., Van Heerikhuize, J. and Swaab, D. F. (2006), Distribution of MT1 melatonin receptor immunoreactivity in the human hypothalamus and pituitary gland: Colocalization of MT1 with vasopressin, oxytocin, and corticotropin-releasing hormone. J. Comp. Neurol., 499: 897–910. doi: 10.1002/cne.21152
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2005
- China Committee of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences. Grant Numbers: 01CDP019, 02CDP014, 04CDP026
- Hersenstichting Nederland. Grant Number: 11F03.07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!