Parallel thalamocortical pathways for echolocation and passive sound localization in a gleaning bat, Antrozous pallidus
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 500, Issue 2, pages 322–338, 10 January 2007
How to Cite
Razak, K. A., Shen, W., Zumsteg, T. and Fuzessery, Z. M. (2007), Parallel thalamocortical pathways for echolocation and passive sound localization in a gleaning bat, Antrozous pallidus. J. Comp. Neurol., 500: 322–338. doi: 10.1002/cne.21178
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2006
- National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: R01 DC05202, INBRE P20 RR0 16474-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!