The folate metabolic enzyme ALDH1L1 is restricted to the midline of the early CNS, suggesting a role in human neural tube defects
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 500, Issue 2, pages 368–383, 10 January 2007
How to Cite
Anthony, T. E. and Heintz, N. (2007), The folate metabolic enzyme ALDH1L1 is restricted to the midline of the early CNS, suggesting a role in human neural tube defects. J. Comp. Neurol., 500: 368–383. doi: 10.1002/cne.21179
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2006
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- National Institutes of Health Genetics Predoctoral Training Grants. Grant Numbers: GM0848504, GM0848505, GM0798217S1, GM0798218S1
- National Institutes of Health Molecular Biology Predoctoral Training Grant. Grant Number: GM0798219
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!