Immunolabeling demonstrates the interdependence of mouse brain α4 and β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor subunit expression
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 499, Issue 6, pages 1016–1038, 20 December 2006
How to Cite
Whiteaker, P., Cooper, J. F., Salminen, O., Marks, M. J., Mcclure-Begley, T. D., Brown, R. W.B., Collins, A. C. and Lindstrom, J. M. (2006), Immunolabeling demonstrates the interdependence of mouse brain α4 and β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor subunit expression. J. Comp. Neurol., 499: 1016–1038. doi: 10.1002/cne.21181
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2006
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: DA-19655, DA-03194, DA-15663, NS-11323
- Philip Morris External Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!