Selective enrichment of DJ-1 protein in primate striatal neuronal processes: Implications for Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 500, Issue 3, pages 585–599, 20 January 2007
How to Cite
Olzmann, J. A., Bordelon, J. R., Muly, E. C., Rees, H. D., Levey, A. I., Li, L. and Chin, L.-S. (2007), Selective enrichment of DJ-1 protein in primate striatal neuronal processes: Implications for Parkinson's disease. J. Comp. Neurol., 500: 585–599. doi: 10.1002/cne.21191
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS054597, NS047199, NS050650, AG021489, MH01194, RR00165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!