Vessicular glutamate transporters 1 and 2 are differentially associated with auditory nerve and spinal trigeminal inputs to the cochlear nucleus
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 500, Issue 4, pages 777–787, 1 February 2007
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Nannapaneni, N. and Shore, S. (2007), Vessicular glutamate transporters 1 and 2 are differentially associated with auditory nerve and spinal trigeminal inputs to the cochlear nucleus. J. Comp. Neurol., 500: 777–787. doi: 10.1002/cne.21208
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2006
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: R01 DC DC004825, P30 DC-05188
- Tinnitus Research Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!