Comparative analysis of the subcellular and subsynaptic localization of mGluR1a and mGluR5 metabotropic glutamate receptors in the shell and core of the nucleus accumbens in rat and monkey
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 500, Issue 4, pages 788–806, 1 February 2007
How to Cite
Mitrano, D. A. and Smith, Y. (2007), Comparative analysis of the subcellular and subsynaptic localization of mGluR1a and mGluR5 metabotropic glutamate receptors in the shell and core of the nucleus accumbens in rat and monkey. J. Comp. Neurol., 500: 788–806. doi: 10.1002/cne.21214
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DA015040
- Yerkes National Primate Research Center. Grant Numbers: RR00165, R01NS037423
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!