Dynamic patterns of neurotrophin 3 expression in the postnatal mouse inner ear
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 501, Issue 1, pages 30–37, 1 March 2007
How to Cite
Sugawara, M., Murtie, J. C., Stankovic, K. M., Liberman, M. C. and Corfas, G. (2007), Dynamic patterns of neurotrophin 3 expression in the postnatal mouse inner ear. J. Comp. Neurol., 501: 30–37. doi: 10.1002/cne.21227
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2006
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: R01 DC004820, Core Grant P30 DC05209, RO1 DC0188
- Mental Retardation Developmental Disabilities Research Center, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P30-HD 018655
- Children's Hospital Otolaryngology Foundation Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!