Cortical and thalamic connections of the representations of the teeth and tongue in somatosensory cortex of new world monkeys
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 501, Issue 1, pages 95–120, 1 March 2007
How to Cite
Iyengar, S., Qi, H.-X., Jain, N. and Kaas, J. H. (2007), Cortical and thalamic connections of the representations of the teeth and tongue in somatosensory cortex of new world monkeys. J. Comp. Neurol., 501: 95–120. doi: 10.1002/cne.21232
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2006
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: NS 16446
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!