Descending GABAergic projections to the mesencephalic locomotor region in the lamprey Petromyzon marinus
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Comparative Neurology
Volume 501, Issue 2, pages 260–273, 10 March 2007
How to Cite
Ménard, A., Auclair, F., Bourcier-Lucas, C., Grillner, S. and Dubuc, R. (2007), Descending GABAergic projections to the mesencephalic locomotor region in the lamprey Petromyzon marinus. J. Comp. Neurol., 501: 260–273. doi: 10.1002/cne.21258
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2006
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: 15129, 15176
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 217435-01
- Groupe de Recherche sur le Système Nerveux Central (GRSNC) from the Fonds de la Recherche en Santé du Québec (FRSQ). Grant Numbers: 5249, 6950
- Swedish Science Research Council. Grant Number: 3026
- Wallenberg Foundation, European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!